The small universal laboratory centrifuge offers a wide range of applications, which covers clinical laboratory requirements,research, as well as industrial laboratory use.
The Z 306 offers many accessories, including rotors for microtitreplates and high-speed fixed angle rotors for reaction vessels or centrifuge tubes up to 50 ml. Additionally, swing out rotors, which hold a volume of 4 x 100 ml can be used for tissue culture tubes and also for all commonblood tubes.
Email to a friend
- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
• max. Speed: 14000 rpm
• max. RCF: 18624 xg
• max. Volume: 4 x 100 ml
• Speed range: 200 – 14000 rpm
• Running time: 59 min 50 s / 10 s increments, 99 h 59 min / 1 min increments
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 35 cm x 33 cm x 47 cm
• Weight: 30 kg
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.