The THMS600 is one of the most widely used heating and freezing microscope stages available. Thousands of stages have been sold around the world to date. The THMS600 is used in many applications where high heating/freezing rates and 0.01°C accuracy and stability are needed. The THMS600 has a temperature range of -196°C to 600°C.
Samples can be quickly characterized by heating to within a few degrees of the required temperature at a rate of up to 150°C/min with minimal overshoot, then slowed down to a few tenths of a degrees per minute to closely examine sample changes. The entire experiment can be saved as an online plot or exported to a spreadsheet application.
- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
• Temperature range -196° to 600°C (cooling option required)
• Up to 150°C/min heating, 100°C/min Cooling (using LNP95 cooling pump)
• Temperature stability <0.1°C
• 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
• Sample area 22 mm diameter
• Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
• 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
• Light aperture – 2.0mm Ø
• Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
• Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
• Single ultra thin lid window – 0.17mm
• Objective lens working distance 4.5mm
• Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.5mm
• Range of condenser extension lenses available
• Can be used with all microscope techniques
• Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
• Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray
• Sample side loading without removing the stage lid
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.