Automatic Twin-Jet Electropolisher
- – Electrolytic polishing or chemical etching
- – Simultaneous two-sided polishing
- – No induced artifacts
- – Easily adjustable flow rate, jet and specimen positions
- – Reliable, accurate termination
- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
High-quality thin foils for TEM
Electrolytic thinning of conductive materials is an effective method of quickly producing specimens for transmission electron microscopy (TEM) without any induced artifacts. In the Model 110 Twin-Jet Electropolisher, twin jets simultaneously polish both sides of the sample, creating electron transparent specimens within a few minutes. The electropolisher features easily adjustable electrolyte flow, polishing voltage, termination detection sensitivity, and jet and specimen holder positions.
The electropolisher consists of the electrolyte pump and motor, jet assemblies, specimen holder, fiber optic assemblies (including the light source and photocell detector), and a box that holds a glass dish for the electrolyte. Either the Model 120 Automatic Power Control or the Model 140 Digital Power Control provides complete electronic support for the electropolisher and alerts the user at the completion of the process.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Ultrasonic Disk Cutter
- - Minimal mechanical and thermal damage
- - Thin specimens (>10 µm) or thick (<1 cm)
- - Rapidly cuts disks, rods, or rectangular specimens
- - Automatic terminatio
- -Precise planar grinding
- -Specimens up to 18 mm diameter
XTEM Prep Kit
- - Fabricate precise cross-section specimens for transmission electron microscopy
- - Aligns area of interest
- - Produces consistent glue layer thickness
- - Controlled thinning rate
- - Precise
- - Easy to use
- - Automated operation
- - Alignment microscope