Ultrasonic Disk Cutter
- – Minimal mechanical and thermal damage
- – Thin specimens (>10 µm) or thick (<1 cm)
- – Rapidly cuts disks, rods, or rectangular specimens
- – Automatic terminatio
- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
The Model 170 Ultrasonic Disk Cutter rapidly cuts transmission electron microscopy (TEM) specimens from hard, brittle materials without mechanical or thermal damage. It produces disk specimens from materials as thin as 10 µm or cylindrical rods up to 10 mm long from bulk samples or rectangular wafers that are subsequently used in the preparation of cross-section TEM specimens.
Its unique design means that the specimen is always presented parallel to the cutting axis. An optional microscope facilitates site-specific cutting by helping to locate an area of interest in the bulk material. A dial indicator accurately displays the depth of the cutting tool. The process is automatically terminated once the specimen has been cut.
The cutting tool movement is caused by the excitation of lead zirconate titanate crystals oscillating at a frequency of 26 kHz. The cutting medium is an abrasive slurry of either boron nitride or silicon carbide. Tool motion is optimized to cut at the maximum rate while minimizing mechanical and thermal specimen damage.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Automatic Twin-Jet Electropolisher
- - Electrolytic polishing or chemical etching
- - Simultaneous two-sided polishing
- - No induced artifacts
- - Easily adjustable flow rate, jet and specimen positions
- - Reliable, accurate termination