- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Prepare high-quality disk specimens. A precision ground punch and die plate eliminate specimen stress and distortion. For convenient handling, a spring-loaded return plunger keeps the disk specimen on the die plate surface.
Available with or without a base and in standard sizes of 1.0 mm, 2.3 mm, and 3.0 mm. Other sizes available upon request.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Ultrasonic Disk Cutter
- - Minimal mechanical and thermal damage
- - Thin specimens (>10 µm) or thick (<1 cm)
- - Rapidly cuts disks, rods, or rectangular specimens
- - Automatic terminatio
- -Precise planar grinding
- -Specimens up to 18 mm diameter
- - Controlled thinning rate
- - Precise
- - Easy to use
- - Automated operation
- - Alignment microscope
Automatic Twin-Jet Electropolisher
- - Electrolytic polishing or chemical etching
- - Simultaneous two-sided polishing
- - No induced artifacts
- - Easily adjustable flow rate, jet and specimen positions
- - Reliable, accurate termination
XTEM Prep Kit
- - Fabricate precise cross-section specimens for transmission electron microscopy
- - Aligns area of interest
- - Produces consistent glue layer thickness