- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For transmission electron microscopy, the quality of the initial disk determines the quality of the final specimen. The Model 160 Specimen Grinder is an accurate and dependable tool for mechanically prethinning specimens. It produces specimens of uniform thickness and parallel sides within minutes. During the grinding process, a graduated scale allows the specimen thickness to be controlled easily and precisely. If further thinning via dimpling is required, the platen containing the specimen is simply ejected from the specimen grinder and installed directly into the Model 200 Dimpling Grinder.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Automatic Twin-Jet Electropolisher
- - Electrolytic polishing or chemical etching
- - Simultaneous two-sided polishing
- - No induced artifacts
- - Easily adjustable flow rate, jet and specimen positions
- - Reliable, accurate termination