XTEM Prep Kit
- – Fabricate precise cross-section specimens for transmission electron microscopy
- – Aligns area of interest
- – Produces consistent glue layer thickness
- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
- Returns & Delivery
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Fabricate precise XTEM specimens
The XTEM Prep Kit makes it easy to stack and bond together rectangular wafers obtained from the area of interest of the bulk material. A vise assembly holds the wafers in place while the vacuum-compatible epoxy is curing. The wafer stack is subsequently cored and sectioned into disk specimens. The XTEM Prep Kit produces specimens with a high level of mechanical integrity and a consistent glue layer thickness. The kit includes all components needed to produce high-quality, cross-section specimens.
Align interface of interest
For the study of interfaces by transmission electron microscopy, it is critical to align the interface of interest parallel to the incident electron beam. One method for preparing such samples is to fabricate cross-section specimens. Typical cross-section specimens include semiconductor devices, specimens with thin film layers, and composite materials.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Automatic Twin-Jet Electropolisher
- - Electrolytic polishing or chemical etching
- - Simultaneous two-sided polishing
- - No induced artifacts
- - Easily adjustable flow rate, jet and specimen positions
- - Reliable, accurate termination